5 Reasons to Visit Our Kenai River Lodge This Summer
Spring’s arrival signifies that it’s officially time to start planning your next summertime getaway to Soldotna, AK, home to Alaska Legends Kenai River Lodge and some of the best salmon fishing in the world. There’s still plenty of time to book that well-deserved family vacation to The Last Frontier, where salmon limits are easily reached, and dreams come true. Alaska Legends Kenai River Lodge is so much more than just a riverfront Alaska fishing lodge, as we collaborate with the area’s best adventure-based companies. Our particularly breathtaking slice of the Kenai River is perfect for retreats, reunions, weddings, and groups of all sizes.
Reasons to Visit Alaska Legends Kenai River Lodge
Here are five unique reasons to choose a well-deserved vacation to our jaw-dropping Kenai River lodge:
- Flexibility – One of the main reasons to select Alaska Legends Kenai River Lodge for your next Alaskan escape is our incredible flexibility. While we do provide a picture-perfect space for weddings, family reunions, and corporate retreats, we’re now also accepting reservations for groups of all sizes! Whether you’re hoping to book all 13 rooms for a weekend event or spend a heavenly week salmon fishing in Alaska with friends, we’ll make sure that your stay with us is a genuinely unforgettable, five-star experience.
- Alaska Fishing Trips – It’s no secret that the Kenai River is one of the best fishing destinations in the world. Luckily for you, the area’s top fishing charters are a short drive from our completely renovated Kenai River lodge. We have a professional relationship with the area’s top outfits, so you’re bound to bring home a box filled with perfectly-filleted salmon!
- Convenience – We’re just down the road from grocery stores, the top local fishing charters, an airport, and Birch Ridge Golf Course, a gorgeous, nine-hole gem. Browse through our extensive list of amenities to get a feel for our Kenai River lodge. And remember, our industrial-sized kitchen is available at all hours of the day.
- On-Site Activities – Whether you’re visiting us for an event or a family vacation, you technically don’t have to leave the premises to fish for a monster-sized salmon. Our riverfront locale allows visitors to throw a line into the Kenai at all times. We also have a relaxing outdoor patio complete with BBQ grills and a fireplace. The lodge itself has a full bar, pool table, dartboard, fireplace, and Wi-Fi.
- You Deserve a Vacation – According to the U.S. Travel Association, Americans collectively let 705 million unused vacation days slip away in 2017. It’s time to stop undervaluing your time and start planning for a well-deserved Alaskan vacation! Taking regular vacations is scientifically proven to improve physical and mental health. To learn more about what makes Alaska Legends Kenai River Lodge so uniquely special, please call us today at 1-907-565-9600, or visit us online at KenaiLegends.com!